Artist’s Network Visibility: a course organized by Open University of the University of the Arts in autumn 2018
Artist’s Network Visibility (2–3 cr):
On this course, students will learn how to use different home page and social media tools, which can increase the artist’s visibility online. In addition to this, students will be presented with principles on how to use portfolios and gather samples of their work that demonstrate their skills. The purpose of the course is to give students the skills needed to sum up and document their competence and reflect on it.
The application period for Open university’s tuition in Autumn 2018 starts on August 7th and end on August 21st. Some courses might be available for applying after the official application period (until the group quota is full).
Student selections are made by the degree program departments and all applicants will be informed of the decisions by email before the courses begin. The departmens may ask for a separate motivation letter or further information on applicants’ former studies.
Information on study rights and course fees will be sent by email.
- Time period: 13.9.2018 – 22.11.2018
- Language of instruction: English
- Extent of the study programme: 2 ECTS credits
- Teaching time: Evening teaching
- Mode of teaching: Contact teaching
- Form of learning: Supervised learning, Independent learning
- Tuition fee: 30 euros
- Responsible teacher: Katariina Nyberg (Master of Music)
- Identifier: X-T4